|Pick-up location||Your hotel in Bucharest or Henri Coanda Airport – Otopeni|
|Departure time||08:00 AM or your arrival time at the airport|
|Tour duration||2 Days|
|Itinerary||Bucharest – Sinaia – Bran – Pestera – Magura – Rasnov – Bucharest|
|Tour type||Guided tour|
|Travel by||Nissan Patrol or similar (equipped for off-road tours)|
|INCLUDED||Accommodation for 1 night in a superb 4* tourist lodgeFull board (1 breakfast, 2 lunches and 1 dinner)Nissan Patrol or similar jeep rental with English speaking driver/tour guide (German speaking driver/tour guide at request)Fuel & Parking feesPick-up from your hotel in BucharestEntrance fees to museums and nature parksLocal TaxesBottled water & snacksRecovery equipment and car towing|
|NOT INCLUDED||Flights to/from BucharestHealth insurance specific for adventure tourismAlcoholPersonal expensesSouveniers|
We leave Dracula’s Land behind and our 4×4 private tour continues its way back to Bucharest.
- Bolboci Lake also called “The sea from Bucegi”, is one of the hidden treasures of Bucegi Mountains. This wonderful lake is situated at a altitude of 1438 meters high.
- Tatar’s gorge is a natural reservation, an astonishing rare view in the heart of Bucegi Mountains
- Seven Springs Waterfall – is probably one of the purest waters in the world
- Off-road adventures in Bucegi Mountains – take out your camera for spectacular and breathtaking surroundings. Explore the beautiful nature surrounded by mountains.
- Bran Castle known also as Dracula’s Castle is a national monument and one of the most important Romanian landmarks. The castle began its life as a wooden citadel in the 13th century built by the Teutonic Knights and changed its outer appearance with time, adapting to the purpose it served. In 1920 the castle became a royal residence within the Kingdom of Romania. It became the favorite home and retreat of Queen Marie, who ordered its extensive renovation.
- Zarnesti Canyon with walls up to 200 m height, this 4 km long canyon is a wonder of nature. This route is one of the most popular, offering you the opportunity to stroll through the Zarnesti Gates, admire the spectacular views of the Bucegi Mountains and enjoy the scenic landscapes of the medieval villages Pestera and Magura.
- Pestera and Magura mountain villages two amazing old villages, wild and quiet at the same time, will reveal themselves through fascinating wooden houses and beautiful hills covered in amazing coulours. The two villages were founded in the Medieval Ages and in present are offering a rich cultural heritage and breathtaking landscapes.
- Dambovicioara gorge included in the Piatra Craiului National Park, it is a wonderful place for nature lovers, you will be amazed by its beauty, by the imposing stature of the cliffs, how a river only 1-2 m wide can create a natural wonder unique in the world.
Price is calculated based on the following criteria:
- Total number of adults and children traveling
- Number of rented 4×4 vehicles with driver/tour guide
*For a group of more than 4 persons we can add extra 4×4 vehicles.
Discount available for groups. Book now for special prices.