4×4 Wild Tours offers you a 1 day 4×4 private tour in Transylvania, in which you will discover medieval castles, authentic mountain villages, wildlife in its own habitat, fairytale landscapes and a lot of off-road adventures.
|Pick-up location||Your hotel in Bucharest at 08:00 AM|
|Tour duration||11 Hours|
|Itinerary||Bucharest – Sinaia – Bran – Rasnov – Bucharest|
|Travel by||Nissan Patrol or similar with private driver/tour guide|
|INCLUDED||Nissan Patrol or similar jeep rental with English speaking driver/tour guide (German speaking driver/tour guide at request)Pick-up/drop-off your hotel in BucharestFuel & Parking feesBottled waterLocal Taxes|
|NOT INCLUDED||Health insurance for adventure tours
Entrance fees at museums
Our driver will pick you up from your hotel and leave Bucharest driving towards Ploiesti to reach Prahova Valley, one of the most popular destinations in Romania, where our adventure tour begins.
You will explore some of the most authentic mountain villages from Transylvania in our 4×4 vehicles special prepared for off-road adventures. We will stop for a coffee break in nature surrounded by the imposing Bucegi Mountains.
Bran Castle is our next stop and at the end of it we will continue our off-road journey. Make sure the seatbelt is on and get ready to discover other beautiful areas that are hiding inside of Bucegi Mountains, places where the fairytale turns into real life. You will explore the most spectacular places from Transylvania where normal vehicles or buses will never reach them.
For lunch we have chosen a traditional Romanian restaurant where you can taste amazingly delicious dishes while enjoying a spectacular view.
We will be visiting the amazing Poiana Marului area, guided by our off-road private guide, in which you will discover wooden houses surrounded by stories ready for you to be revealed. You will be taken back in time into a world where drinking water from a fountain and cultivating vegetables are still the main ways of living.
We return to Bucharest at the end of a day full of adrenaline, a day in which adventure, culture, history, splendid landscapes and the magnificent views will make you want to come back or at least dream about it.
Additional outdoor activities (not included in the tour price):
- Atv/ Utv/ Buggy ride
- Adventure park
Note: The itinerary can be adjusted according to your interests.
- Authentic mountain villages from Transylvania amazing old villages, wild and quiet at the same time, will reveal themselves through fascinating wooden houses and beautiful hills covered in amazing colours. These villages were founded in the Medieval Ages and in present are offering a rich cultural heritage and breathtaking scenery.
- Bran Castle known also as Dracula’s Castle is a national monument and one of the most important Romanian landmarks. The castle began its life as a wooden citadel in the 13th century built by the Teutonic Knights and changed its outer appearance with time, adapting to the purpose it served. In 1920 the castle became a royal residence within the Kingdom of Romania. It became the favorite home and retreat of Queen Marie, who ordered its extensive renovation.
- Simon area a fairytale place with pitoresque landscapes surrounded by the beautiful Bucegi Mountains and Piatra Craiului Mountains.
- Off-road adventures – explore nature while traveling on wild mountain trails in our 4×4 vehicles, special prepared for off-road tours.
Price is calculated based on the following criteria:
- Total number of adults and children traveling
- Number of rented 4×4 vehicles with private driver/tour guide
*For a group of more than 4 persons we can add extra 4×4 vehicles.
** This 4×4 tour can also be organized as an individual or VIP Tour
Discount available for groups. Book now for special prices.